Spacebomb Group is an established and rapidly growing record label, publishing company, music production and artist management company.
We are seeking a full-time Group Administrator for our Richmond, Virginia office.
Your time will roughly be divided between three key areas of the business, offering support to Spacebomb Records, Spacebomb Publishing and Dreamboat Management.
You are good at:
- working as part of a team & sharing common goals
- working across multiple & varied projects at once
- being detailed and organized
- making focused plans, then adapting them on the fly
- spoken and written communication
- meeting and interacting with a varied range of people
- MS Office suite (Word & Excel) and internet savvy
- good data information management skills
- liking music
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Group Administrator has a variety of responsibilities including; general office administration, liaising with artist management, information and data management, calendar management, a wide range of travel planning and booking, stock control, ticketing support, marketing support and social media assistance.
You will work with our team in the Richmond office and liaising with staff and clients all over the world.
Previous experience working in music is not a prerequisite for this role. Previous experience at being excellent at your job, being flexible, and working well in a team is fundamental.
The closing date to apply for this position is December 7th, 2017
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.